Jonathan P. LaBelle
Full-stack Developer with 20+ years of professional IT experience.
- Develop, design and deploy web site presence and online marketing materials for new media initiatives.
- Develop and design web-based Content Management System for TV news department.
- 1st Place Best TV News Web site — Associated Press — 1999–01.
- Full-service web presence, branding & marketing, web development and e-commerce solutions.
- Capture and provide requirements for developing online services.
- Support and serviced approximately 50 local clientele.
- Oversee station IT infrastructure, operational and strategic planning.
- Maintain regular communications with station executives, department heads, and staff regarding IT activities.
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain routing/switching devices; including firewall , VPN and IPSec.
- Support small to mid-size companies network infrastructures.
- Manage security-centric infrastructure components and various scanning tools.
- Incident response activities.
HCA Gulf Coast Division IT&S
- Develop and support various applications and automation systems.
- Update, fix, modify and develop new and existing clinical applications.
- Produce project plans and manage change requests for clinical systems.
- Various clinical and back-office report dashboards.
HCA Information Technology Group
Consulting Application Engineer
- Tune applications in the field for scalability across the enterprise.
- Remediate security vulnerabilities identified in field applications.
- Excellent grasp of OOP concepts and Design Patterns.
- Strong in both *NIX and Windows development stacks.
- Strong Microsoft .NET CLR Languages.
- Strong visual design skills.
- Strong ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- Proficient in DBMS and database architecture.
- Proficient in OSL's including Python, PHP, Ruby.
- Proficient technical writer.
- Associate of Science, Computer Networking Technology
- CompTIA A+, MCSE
- 3.5 Cumulative GPA